Updates & Events
Open PTO Postions
Your PTO has two open positions and we are looking for a volunteer to get involved and fill them! Both positions are Executive Board Positions, and include coordinating with the chair positions listed below as well as attending the monthly Board Meeting.
This is a wonderful opportunity to share your time & talents and have some input into decisions like how our PTO funds are allocated. Please contact our president, Amber Adams, at sharonPTOpresident@gmail.com with any questions!
Vice President Communications
- Sends Knights In The Know updates to the administration staff member by Tuesday of each week for approval by Principal, and distribution to the Sharon community.
- Creates and prints all marketing materials relevant to the PTO(i.e., Open House, Fundraising/Catapult Fund, etc).
- Works with the PTO Website Chair to ensure the website is current and has all upcoming events listed.
- Works with the Marquee Chair to ensure the marquee is updated with upcoming month’s dates by end of previous month.
- Works with the Social Media Chair to keep Social Media channels current with photos and information regarding upcoming events.
- Works with the Bulletin Board Chair to maintain the PTO Bulletin Board.
Vice President Community and Cultural Programs
- Community Outreach
- 5th Grade Service Project/Legacy Gift
- Cultural Liaison
- Cultural Night
Our parent community is unmatched in their generosity and we are so thankful for you! Each year we spend an average of $150 on each student. This includes:
Chromebooks for each student
IXL, Raz Kids, Dream Box, and other online learning programs
Science Lab supplies
...and much more! Please consider donating $150 per student or any amount you feel comfortable giving. We also offer opportunities to fund a family in need. If your company offers corporate matching we will work with you to double your donation.
This year we are also offering a Legacy Donation for $500.
Legacy families will receive 2 tickets to the spring formal, 2 tickets to winter fun night and 5 free cards for bingo night.
Legacy families will also be noted on our website.
Thank you so much for your support.
CLICK HERE to donate to our PTO!
Click on the quick links below to find the following information:
Be sure to LOG IN EACH TIME you visit the Sharon PTO Website
to access all of your order forms and purchase tickets to events.
9/26-9/30 Fall Break
10/11 PTO Board Meeting
10/11 PTO General Meeting
10/11 Coffee Chat 6:30pm
10/13 Cultural Night
10/19-20 Early Release/Parent Conferences
10/21 Student Holiday