BREAKFAST WITH SANTA
Join us for our Annual Breakfast with Santa Event and Holiday Bazaar
taking place on Saturday, December 16th.
Date: Saturday, December 16th
Time: 8:30-11:30 am
[Breakfast Orders - Now Closed]
- All families are welcome to attend even if you did not pre-register.
- Enjoy our chorus, breakfast (pre-paid only), Santa, silent auctions, crafts, raffle and shopping!
- We will have a variety of vendors in our holiday bazaar... And we are hoping this will be our biggest and best bazaar ever! Come do some Christmas shopping and support our local vendors. Our Vendor availability is full.
- We will also have Lambert Longhorn Experiences you can bid on! Your child will be able to join the Lambert Band, Lacrosse, Football, Basketball, Baseball and Cheerleading teams for amazing experiences you won't want to miss!
- Auction items include: Special items like Lambert Experiences, carpool parking spot, castle experience, science lab experience, bubble soccer game, knights academy tuition, 2 front row seats at graduation and principal for the day on 212 day.
- We are going to have great Teacher Auctions this year!
- Families will be issued a 3-digit bid number for the silent auction.
- Because of some issues with last years bidding, ONLY PARENTS are allowed to write down bids.
Children will not be allowed to bid on any items.
- The highest bid amount that your number is on, is the amount you are required to pay.
- Raffles are "first win, first pick"; you can buy tickets onsite to enter the raffle.
After you pre-register for the event:
- After you pre-register for the event, please check in to the registration desk the day of the event to receive your items which will include - your breakfast order, crafts and any raffle tickets you purchased. Nothing will come home in your child's backpack.
Have questions? Contact Lorrie Chalmers
- Thursday, April 26
- Friday, April 27
- Saturday, April 28
- Sunday, April 29
- Monday, April 30
- Tuesday, May 1
- Wednesday, May 2
- Thursday, May 3
- Friday, May 4