BREAKFAST WITH SANTA
Join us for our Annual Breakfast with Santa Event and Holiday Bazaar
taking place on Saturday, December 9th.
Date: Saturday, December 9th
Time: 8:30-11:30 am
- Breakfast must be pre-ordered by Dec. 5th. Order forms will be available soon.
- All families are welcome to attend even if you did not pre-register.
- Enjoy our chorus, breakfast (pre-paid only), Santa, silent auctions, crafts, raffle and shopping!
- We will have 55 vendors in our holiday bazaar... And we are hoping this will be our biggest and best bazaar ever! Come do some Christmas shopping and support our local vendors. Please click here to sign up to be a vendor.
- We will also have Lambert Longhorn Experiences you can bid on! Your child will be able to join the Lambert Band, Lacrosse, Football, Basketball, Baseball and Cheerleading teams for amazing experiences you won't want to miss!
- Auction Closing times: Special items like Lambert Experiences, carpool parking spot, art club, morning news anchor spots, castle experience, science lab experience, bubble soccer game, knights academy tuition, 2 front row seats at graduation and principal for the day on 212 day- 11:15am.
- We are going to have great Teacher Auctions this year. We are currently working on those items so stayed tuned.
- Flyers will be sent home with your child in November with more details. You can also check back here for more information as we will be updating the page frequently.
- Families will be issued a 3-digit bid number for the basket auction.
- Because of some issues with last years bidding, ONLY PARENTS are allowed to write down bids.
Children will not be allowed to bid on any items.
- Auction Closing times: Special items like Lambert Experiences, carpool parking spot, art club, morning news anchor spots, castle experience, science lab experience, bubble soccer game, knights academy tuition, 2 front row seats at graduation and principal for the day on 212 day- 11:15.
- The highest bid amount that you signed your name to, is the amount you are required to pay.
- Raffles are "first win, first pick"; you can buy tickets onsite to enter the raffle.
After you pre-register for the event:
- After you pre-register for the event, please check in to the registration desk the day of the event to receive your items which will include - your breakfast order, crafts and any raffle tickets you purchased. Nothing will come home in your child's backpack.
- Wednesday, October 25
- Saturday, November 4
- Monday, November 6
- Tuesday, November 7
- Wednesday, November 8
- Thursday, November 9
- Friday, November 10
- Monday, November 20
- Tuesday, November 21